Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Diagnostic

Options
  • 18-01-2010 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,481 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone advise where I could go to get diagnostics ran on my car. It's a ford focus and I'm in Kildare. I've tried finlays and downeys but both are booked up

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

guil wrote: »
    Can anyone advise where I could go to get diagnostics ran on my car. It's a ford focus and I'm in Kildare. I've tried finlays and downeys but both are booked up

thanks in advance

Basic diagnostic test machines are quite cheap. If you were in Dublin, I could plug my dashhawk in for you and get the problem code and turn it off if it wasnt serious.

Advertisement