Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski Insurance

Options
  • 18-01-2010 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

anyone care to recommend a cheap provider?
    presumably most packages cover the same stuff

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

There are a few insurers listed in the FAQ, but there will be many more around.

As far as the type of cover that you get from each, it depends. If your just going away for your first one week trip on snow then they probably are all pretty similar, although there will be differences in the amounts they will cover for some things.

If your going for a longer trip, going to be on snow for more than a certain number of days a year, go off piste, touring, heli-skiing or various other things then you'll need to do more reading into the policies as many will not cover such things.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

Hey,

I got ski cover with getcover.ie for €17.52. I'm pretty much a beginner going for a week and it seemed to cover anything I would need to claim for!

Advertisement