Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Place to get a cheap respray in Cork

Options
  • 18-01-2010 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can a cheap respray in Cork?

Any info appriciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Williams auto bodies in Midleton did some work for me recently. Work was top quality and price wasn't the worst. Knows his stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Billy Brennans in Blackpool (behind Dino's on the old Commons Rd) are excellent. Couldn't fault any of the work he ever did for me when I was in the trade and he's done bits and pieces on cars belonging to me, family and friends too. no problem recommending them.
    Ask for Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

You could try Junkyard on here. Based in Cobh.

Billy Brennan is top work priced accordingly :)
    You pay for what you get generally, a cheap respray may be a very poor job, most of the work goes into the prep, cheap price often means not good prep.

If it's an old car that you want spruced up a bit its worth taking the chance, if it's a car worth a few quid I wouldn't stray from the reputed places with excellent reputations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

just to say... you get what you pay for!

• Advertisement
Advertisement