Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

storage during summer months

Options
  • 18-01-2010 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone to help me get threw the winter Im thinking ahead to the summer and moving around some weekends with the caravan with wife and kiddies on board, the thing is, due to downsising the mate who let me store my caravan moved to smaller yard and my carvan became homeless. so I have it stored in my brothers in enfield,thats too far off the beatin track for quick weekend trips. does anyone know of anyone who has a yard or barn or field even that i could store mine in? im in bray I work northside of dublin so anywhere near them that i could pop in after work to go somewhere would be ideal. cheapest safe option would be great. hope to hear from someone on this anywhere considered thanks.

Advertisement