Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The irony of studying P & P :)

Options
  • 17-01-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Studying this subject is quite possibly the most boring thing in my life (its up there with studying english fo L.C)

The irony is that I can't even study the study skills lecture that was in my notes :(

Better get my fail hat ready for tomorrow :)

*goes off to iron hat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

donfarrell wrote: »
    Studying this subject is quite possibly the most boring thing in my life (its up there with studying english fo L.C)

The irony is that I can't even study the study skills lecture that was in my notes :(

Better get my fail hat ready for tomorrow :)

*goes off to iron hat

I Don't think anyone has ever failed P-n-P so don't be too worried. have you seen the sample papers? it's a piece of piss seriously. if anyone fails this module there is something seriously wrong with the education system in secondary schools. you should know enough to pass just on junior cert english ffs

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

I Don't think anyone has ever failed P-n-P

Does that mean I get some sort of prize if I do?? :D:D

Advertisement