Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Churchtown Test Centre

Options
  • 17-01-2010 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I'm seeking some advice from any of you who've taken your test at churchtown. Are there any designated parking spaces in the carpark in front for people taking their test? If not, I'd really appreciate any suggestions or advice.

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭brian076

No, there are no designated spaces. You can either find a space in the car park directly opposite the centre, but if that's full, which it often is, you should have no problem getting parking beside the old Braemor Rooms. The testers are well used to walking that far.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Churchtown is always a bit messy for parking. I'd try and get down early if you're worried about it and find a parking space. But as said they're well used to having to walk a little further.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zetecs

i booked my test today for churchtown..does any body know what routes etc or has anybody gone on any roots??thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clusterfck

Thanks a mil for the responses!

Advertisement