Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv distribution

Options
  • 17-01-2010 6:35pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a bit of a messy setup with regards to TV distribution. I have a skybox in my sitting room and a feed from it going to the rest of the house. Two TV's hang off this feed and even with TV-Links in series the picture is fine and all works ok. Today I added another TV and things took a turn for the worse, picture quality wise.

Information I am looking for is in the lines of amp's and distribution of the signal. I am thinking of getting multiroom so what I need the setup to be capable of is distribution two sky signals about the house and one terrestrial feed.

Unless there is something I don't know about I presume the magic eye will only control one box on the setup as otherwise you would get conflicting signals heading to both boxes. Any info appreciated.

Lastly, does anyone know a cheap solution to output a PC to rf, I have a HTPC in one room and an Xbox in the other for network streaming but would love to be able to feed to all TV's in the house as a channel if this is possible on a budget.

Cheers
    Tom

Advertisement