Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Fas Bus

Options
  • 17-01-2010 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what time the free fas bus to the dundalk training centre leaves Drogheda at and where from?

Thanks

Comments

Not sure about the time, but I THINK it could be 07:30. And as far as Im aware, it leaves from outside Dominics chipper (same place matthews collect).

Im sure someone more reliable than me will come along sometime soon though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Not sure about the time, but I THINK it could be 07:30. And as far as Im aware, it leaves from outside Dominics chipper (same place matthews collect).
    I'm sure someone more reliable than me will come along sometime soon though.
    Years ago (many) I used to get it. Was about that time (might be slightly earlier) and the place is correct. Those getting it usually stand closer to the Trinity as to not confuse the drivers of the Mathews and our national bus service who might think some of those waiting were doing so for their buses.

Advertisement