Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enable GodMode On Windows 7

Options
  • 17-01-2010 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

image_thumb.png
    I thought this was a joke when I read it, but evidently not. If you want a quick way to get to all the settings on Windows 7, GodMode is it. How?
    Add a new folder to your desktop and name it GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} - you will now see the icon above on your desktop and a pretty long list of items. Below is just a small sample.
    image_thumb_1.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,437 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Already been covered at least half a dozen times here ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭DarrenMSP

Oh god... Runs before Fysh see's this!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I was going to say something about using search, but as far as I can tell the last thread hasn't fallen off the first page of the forum yet. If only people would get this excited over actual functions (or better yet, documentation that would teach them how their OS works).

Advertisement