Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced keys player availible

Options
  • 17-01-2010 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Experienced keyboard player available for gigs. Own transport and top of the range equipment. I am based in North Leinster, will travel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 scotthalliday

Hi,

I'm in a covers band concentrating on weddings and corporate gigs.. We need a keyboard player.. Would you be interested?
    scotthalliday2000@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭eddie73

Hi Scotthalliday, I would be interested. I know all the covers that are included in a wedding set. I use 2 keyboards onstage as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 paradiddle

hi eddie are you still on the market for a wedding band we are looking for a mature keys player if interested call mike <snip> cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

paradiddle: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

Advertisement