Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robocop comic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anybody

or maybe somewhere online.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Have a read of the Resources thread - to my knowledge there's no dedicated comics shop in Limerick so you'd be exceptionally lucky to find anywhere that will stock it without you having to pre-order it. I could be wrong though, that thread depends on people posting with new information as it becomes available.

There are also links for several online comic shops in the Resources thread, which is where I would imagine you'll have to go if you want to get this comic without travelling to a brick & mortar shop somewhere else. TBH even if you travel to one of the shops in Dublin, a Robocop comic from Dynamite is hardly going to be a huge seller so there's no guarantee any given shop would have copies to stick on the racks if they haven't been pre-ordered. I'd suggest calling ahead before travelling to a comic shop in search for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

Only place i ever saw it was in subcity galway. They got the first series in but stopped stocking it as everyone stopped collecting it. I found it very hard to follow due to the art style. Subcity Dublin might have some backissues of it. I say ring and ask before making the trip.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

draven3410 wrote: »
    Only place i ever saw it was in subcity galway. They got the first series in but stopped stocking it as everyone stopped collecting it. I found it very hard to follow due to the art style. Subcity Dublin might have some backissues of it. I say ring and ask before making the trip.

I think you're referring to the older Avatar series which came out a few years back (and may actually have been a miniseries followed by an ongoing); but there's a new series being launched by Dynamite sometime this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

oh, my bad. you're right.
    You could try ringing forbidden planet or subcity. They may hold issues for you for a period if time that you can just go in and collect. (subcity galway does this for me!). other than that, you'd have to order them online and get them delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

If you're willing to import you could try Things From Another World. Or maybe Dynamite's website.

TFAW didn't used to do overseas but there's an option for international customers now. I only noticed yesterday when looking at the T-shirts.

Advertisement