Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drink! drink! drink!

Options
  • 17-01-2010 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

anyone hear of "markers make" or summit like that. think it's wiskey not 2 sure but i've just had a fewdrink
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

yep here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Its Makers Mark, I only heard of it from amateur distillation sites, this is where I first heard of captain morgans spiced rum too. Many distillers had these 2 listed as favourite drinks and one they tried to emulate. I have seen it in supervalu deansgrange, probably elsewhere I never actively look for it and never tasted it, but I would like to from the reports I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

O'Briens stock it

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

It's a small batch Kentucky Bourbon ... not bad actually.

if you like Bourbon go for it.

The The Celtic Whiskey Shop have it for €39.99

preview_product_186.jpg

Nose: Very much a bourbon ... Sweet and Sugary at first then hints of lemon behind that and followed by Light Brown Sugar... Almonds & Sweet cake mix spice.

Taste: My initial taste was a brief taste of Kids Orange Flavoured Cod liver oil (I know wierd) Plenty of Cake mix spice and eventually that rich fruit cake taste.

Finish: There's a cool menthol mouth feeling without the mint taste (if you know what I mean) Finish medium.

Advertisement