Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing Another Degree Fees?

Options
  • 16-01-2010 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Heya,
    I am currently in my fourth year studying Product Design and get a grant to help with expenses. Now I want to a degree in Visual Communications Design which is another 4 years. I want to know if I can get advanced entry into 2nd or 3rd year Visual Communications as I will already have a design degree and don't want to repeat the basics in the early stages of a design degree. Also, would I still be eligable for a grant? Would I have to pay full fees? :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

This is a Help Desk for boards.ie related issues - so college fees are a bit outside our remit :)

You might want to try posting your query in the Student Finances forum, where you're more likely to find some experts :)

Advertisement