Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for used/new revo t-maxx savage

Options
  • 16-01-2010 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all,
    Sorry if this thread is not relevant in here, but I thought that's the best place to try.
    I'm looking for a used or a new one of these: revo (doesn't really matter 2.5 or 3.3), t-maxx or a savage.
    All offers considered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I might consider selling my revo 2.5 if the price was right.

btw its got a few upgrades so not stock.
    Its got a venom failsafe, fuel filter, rear wing, pull-start

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fallaci

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=175849&cat=500
    running tommorow (Sunday) in malahide. now sure the time yet, but I'll post it

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

Ive a revo for sale too theres a new O.S. 21tm in it with pullstart pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I have one too. Theres old engines with it. Its done up to the bollox. And has a spektrum radio. €300

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭48nico

I have two 2.5 Tmaxx Traxxas monster trucks model 4910,if anybody interested in buying them thay have only been run about 7 or 8 times.but havnt been run in year and a half

• Advertisement

pictures as requested as you can see not much use:),250euros each ono

48nico wrote: »
    pictures as requested as you can see not much use:),250euros each ono
    Ok,price drop 300euros for the two 199euro each:):D

Advertisement