Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Playlists

Options
  • 16-01-2010 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I know this probably won't be popular in this section, but I find that I'm forever trying to find cracking songs I remember from nights out (usually with little success), most recent example the Laidback Luke version of Show Me Love - drove me up the wall but once I heard it sober I went "awwwww yeah"

So does anyone know if theres some way of finding the stuff that gets played in mainstream clubs? I'm not sure what I have in mind, but I'd love a big list that I could look at, check up on youtube, and have that same "awwwww yeah" moment more often.

I know this will give my thread even less credibility around here but Laurent Wolf - No Stress is another good example!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Em...Maybe take a video of the tracks you like and post it in the track ID thread? That's about it that I can think of...

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

there's a little app in my phone - sony erricson - that will tell you the name of any song if you play a snippet of the track dow it, mine is pretty good, lots of underground stuff recognised

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Shazam on iPhone is an immense piece of kit. However, in a club with all the bass I don't think its success rate would be as high.

And it does work for the more obscure remixed tracks funnily enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

If your looking for tracks that are played in main stream clubs eg. "show me love" go onto amazon.co.uk and search for "dance hits 2009, club classics, now 73" etc..you can preview around 30 secs of each track so you can find the ones your looking for.

Advertisement