Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dueling

Options
  • 15-01-2010 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82,046 ✭✭✭✭

PvP, I used to be worried about it. My first toon sucked, but then I was also running into players with Heirlooms and crap. Those monsters.

Nowadays though, Cheesebread [Which Im just after learning, is not such an original name after all :( ], a lvl 52 Pally, is taking on Level 65 Rogues and Winning... It just requires me to press every OhSh!t button on the bar, like Divine Shield, and Lay on Hands :pac:

then of course, trying to duel a completely ungeared and unarmed lvl 80, I still get my ass kicked. Who crits for 680 damage unarmed?! Honestly.

Anyone here a Career Dueler/PvP with any tips for greenskins?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Cheesebread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

if its just for dueling pvp ect, Glyph for Avengers Shield.

Judgement of Light on Most things is needed, expect maybe rogue's who sprint ect. Then Use Justice on them.

Remember to Cleanse what you can ie Poisons and that , use Seal of Wisdom Glyph as a minor aswell for when you get low as you wont have divine plea yet.

Try to general stay on top of who ever your fighting run around them if you can to not make it as easy to get a cast off on you.

Save ur hammer for when you need it, to get a heal off or stop a heal dont waste it in the start. Hammer then heal, Bubble and Heal then LOH so 3 ways to keep yourself up there. Try get a pvp trinket aswell as soon as you hit outland.

i'll think of more stuff later.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZVG0AMuGhsIz:R0ZVc

if your just doing BG's,Duel's ect, stil should be ok for tanking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Gigilowgonewild

Overheal wrote: »
    PvP, I used to be worried about it. My first toon sucked, but then I was also running into players with Heirlooms and crap. Those monsters.

Nowadays though, Cheesebread [Which Im just after learning, is not such an original name after all :( ], a lvl 52 Pally, is taking on Level 65 Rogues and Winning... It just requires me to press every OhSh!t button on the bar, like Divine Shield, and Lay on Hands :pac:

then of course, trying to duel a completely ungeared and unarmed lvl 80, I still get my ass kicked. Who crits for 680 damage unarmed?! Honestly.

Anyone here a Career Dueler/PvP with any tips for greenskins?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Cheesebread
    I reccomend getting pvp gear if your going to do alot of pvping BG get used to keybinds in battlegrounds and then you should be awesome

TechnoPool wrote: »
    if its just for dueling pvp ect, Glyph for Avengers Shield.

Judgement of Light on Most things is needed, expect maybe rogue's who sprint ect. Then Use Justice on them.

Remember to Cleanse what you can ie Poisons and that , use Seal of Wisdom Glyph as a minor aswell for when you get low as you wont have divine plea yet.

Try to general stay on top of who ever your fighting run around them if you can to not make it as easy to get a cast off on you.

Save ur hammer for when you need it, to get a heal off or stop a heal dont waste it in the start. Hammer then heal, Bubble and Heal then LOH so 3 ways to keep yourself up there. Try get a pvp trinket aswell as soon as you hit outland.

i'll think of more stuff later.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZVG0AMuGhsIz:R0ZVc

if your just doing BG's,Duel's ect, stil should be ok for tanking.
    Oops my bad, didn relise you were lvl 63, dont worry about it just get to 80 and you be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

I reccomend getting pvp gear if your going to do alot of pvping BG get used to keybinds in battlegrounds and then you should be awesome

Get PVP gear,use Keybinds,Be Awesome.

Sound advice there pal.:rolleyes:

TechnoPool wrote: »
    Get PVP gear,use Keybinds,Be Awesome.

Sound advice there pal.:rolleyes:
    lol, my advice is basic, yours the perfct advice because you have a pali, ;)

cant play my pali for **** to be honest its like lvl 4 ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

:rolleyes: (I can see this being used a lot in the next few days...)

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**;64232836']:rolleyes: (I can see this being used a lot in the next few days...)
    Lol me to, prob will start wit oh pali's are op thn locks are op oh then rogues lol,

QQ? all the time Imo

Advertisement