Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Nursing Students...

Options
  • 15-01-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

ive applied as 28 year old mature student for general nursing through CAO points system and mature student standard....

id like to get st angelas college, ucg or ucd. if anyone has started the general nursing courses in these college or has applied for them this year id be interested to hear what you think about them....:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dedede

could any one tell me do they know when the cao nursing points are been put up on the site...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 CAOMAN

dedede wrote: »
    could any one tell me do they know when the cao nursing points are been put up on the site...thanks

Mature Nursing Scores are being relased by the Nursing Board on May 18th I believe.

They will be sent to the CAO around that time also but you won't be able to see them under 'My Application'

Offers for Mature Nursing are usually released at the beginning of July.

Advertisement