Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what course??

Options
  • 15-01-2010 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

im going back to college in september as a mature student, i already have a certificate in building services engineering, i dont want to continue with building services eng but would to use my cert to get into another engineering course?any idea's?college's in cork,waterford or limerick preferablly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Have you looked at the courses on offer in these college? What modules are on offer etc.? Where the course will lead you after?

What area are you interested in?

You need to give a few more details before someone can suggest a course for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 esween

what about doing something in renewal engineering... seems to be all the rage at the moment..

i have a civil eng degree myself and was made redundant last year and i took up a postgradutate certificate course in green technologies in UCD last sept and find it very interesting....

i would recommend anyone interested in renewable energy to look at doing a course with a mix of electrical or mechanical with renewable energy...

with a degree in civil eng im finding that i dont meet the requirement that are needed for the few renewable energy job advertised at the minute...

Advertisement