Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooldown Timer for Rogues

Options
  • 15-01-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi lads, I was wondering if anyone has used a cooldown timer for Rogue abilities, mainly SnD, HfB, ToT, Rupture etc? I have tried a few but they haven;t been configurable and ended up sat in the middle of my screen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

i use rogue power bars, hasn't failed me yet. although since i went ruptureless it feels odd to only see my SnD bar running

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/rpb-20.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭mackeminexile

Thanks for that mate. Am using it now. Out of interest perhaps you couldgive me some advice. My dps in instances seems to have dropped a lot. Can get 2500 with the dummies. My rotation is Garrote, HfB, Mut, SnD, Mut, (till max cp) envenom. Link to my char is below. Would much appreciate some tips if you can.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Tardinuus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

fraid i've only ever played combat for pve and mutilate for pvp, i keep saying i'll try assass out for pve but i'm just lazy so i'll leave it another rogue to give you tips on that! although looking at your armory i don't think that 2500dps is bad for mostly unenchanted blues, just hit up heroics for the 245 gear

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭mackeminexile

Cool, thanks for that. I'm gonna post in main forum on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

I use rogue focus classic, and am trying a new one, quick riogue info. Looks prommising

• Advertisement
Advertisement