Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IV Season Finale - Question

Options
  • 15-01-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Right so.

I have an idea.

Would clubs be interested in attending an ISAA Ball at the end of the IV season?

If so I can go away and price it up and come back to you with proposed ticket prices. It would be a chance to had out all the nice awards in a semi-formal setting, not just in a sports hall. Some tasty dinner, a DJ afterwards, a chance to get a little dressed up, silly photo opportunities, the lot.

I know that last year paintball on Sunday fell through due to a lack of funds and I am aware that funds are not great this year either but would you like me to go find out if this is an affordable option to finish out the season?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

i think it is a great idea and will be alot of fun too

Kindest regards phil

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

i think that be a great idea!! it sounds fun and a nice way to end the year!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

oh oh me me!

I want in ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 killbot87

Oooh! Yes! I love semi-formal functions!

Advertisement