Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tallaght test route update ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭brian076

Yes that's one route they often use, but there's 5 or 6 other areas where they can take you. if you take a couple of pre tests an instructor will give you a good idea of some other routes, but at the end of the day you should be prepared to drive anywhere within about 10 kms of the test centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lud

my test in 2 weeks, I'm not too familiar with the area..
    thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I did the Tallaght route twice, passed second time. Completely different each time but 2 of a set of routes they usually go. First time went up by Springfield. 2nd time, went Tymon North route.

Advertisement