Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bujinkan/Ninjutsu in ITB??

Options
  • 15-01-2010 6:21am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

It's probably a long shot, but I was just wondering if there were any Bujinkan/Ninjutsu/Ninpo Taijutsu practitioners in ITB willing to meet up and do some training on campus??

Due to timetable and transport restraints I don't get to visit my dojo as often as I used to, hence the above question.

*crosses fingers*

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

Have you talked to Vincent McGrane? You can probably set up a club and get funding (I'm admin for ITBSU).

He can also send out an all mail of the above post ^ if you can try and set up a club ;)

Thanks!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Have you talked to Vincent McGrane? You can probably set up a club and get funding (I'm admin for ITBSU).

He can also send out an all mail of the above post ^ if you can try and set up a club ;)

Thanks!

I'm already running the Airsoft Society Neil :P

Can't be CEO of 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

KonFusion wrote: »
    I'm already running the Airsoft Society Neil :P

Can't be CEO of 2.

Sorry just realised that after ;) Maybe convince someone else so :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Sorry just realised that after ;) Maybe convince someone else so :)

Aye, I might get Vinny to send out an email anyway, jus to see if there are any practitioners in the college. I know there's MMA but wouldn't be interested. Too much of a differing martial philosophy.

Blehhh.....

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bujinkan

Who do you train with Konfusion? My Bujinkan club is based in Lucan, 10 min drive away!

Marcus
    www.dwyerdojo.com

• Advertisement

Bujinkan wrote: »
    Who do you train with Konfusion? My Bujinkan club is based in Lucan, 10 min drive away!

Marcus
    www.dwyerdojo.com

Started with Glen McNevin in Glasnevin, until I moved residence, so I took up training with Tony Crimmons in Dun Laoghaire, and now I'm back home again.

Thank's for the info Marcus :) I actually had your dojo in mind, I was just waiting until I got my new timetable, so you might see me soon enough.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bujinkan

Well if you get a chance to drop over and say hi please do, all Bujinkan members are welcome in my Dojo!

Advertisement