Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

07 Honda Accord 2L Diesel

Options
  • 14-01-2010 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

I bought this car last July and it is now due a service.

No problem going to a Honda Garage but just wondering if there are better deals out there.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

suitseir wrote: »
    I bought this car last July and it is now due a service.

No problem going to a Honda Garage but just wondering if there are better deals out there.

Thanks

i saved close on 70% compared to quoted prices by my local honda dealer.

went to Jc Campbell in Rostrevor, who were very professional, did the service on a Saturday, very happy , nice coffee and cakes, cant recommend them enough. also when you ask the service guy at the desk what the service includes, he knows what he is talking about, and tells you exactly what is being done.

also you can get sterling at the atm beside sainsburys in Newry on the run up..

dealers down here, need to cop on and offer proper customer service,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emcc

2.2 surely?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

have you tried ringing round the Honda dealers to get a deal?

Honda08 wrote: »
    i saved close on 70% compared to quoted prices by my local honda dealer.

went to Jc Campbell in Rostrevor, who were very professional, did the service on a Saturday, very happy , nice coffee and cakes, cant recommend them enough. also when you ask the service guy at the desk what the service includes, he knows what he is talking about, and tells you exactly what is being done.

also you can get sterling at the atm beside sainsburys in Newry on the run up..

dealers down here, need to cop on and offer proper customer service,

Where in the ROI did you travel from do you mind me asking, please don't say Cork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

emcc wrote: »
    2.2 surely?

Oops sorry. Correct and right. Blonde moment and all that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

kceire wrote: »
    have you tried ringing round the Honda dealers to get a deal?

No not yet. But will do and then check up North.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

The car probably has a bit of warranty left so I would get it serviced at a main dealer either here or in NI.

Advertisement