Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allen and Heath mixers in Dublin

Options
  • 14-01-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Are there any shops in Dublin stocking A&H mixers? Specifically I'm after a Xone22. I know where to get them online, I'd rather buy them locally if possible. Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

There's a 62 on Ads at the moment IIRC, check the adverts thread, I linked to it a day or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭lardossan

thanks, that's not what I asked though. I am looking for a new xone 22, to buy, in a shop, in Dublin. No web, no 2nd hand. New, shop, Dublin. ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Try here

Any more useless posts or does any one actually know a shop that sells these in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

lardossan wrote: »
    Any more useless posts or does any one actually know a shop that sells these in Dublin?

with that attitude, I doubt you will get much help :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Try here

And look at the returned links, do you see what I asked for? Do you not think I had not tried that before?

sweetie wrote: »
    with that attitude, I doubt you will get much help :rolleyes:

with the answers I'm getting I'm probably better off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 OV

Try Aquarius out in Leixlip. You can check on the their website first.

lardossan wrote: »

:rolleyes:

Was about to link you to a place or two, but not anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

:rolleyes:

Was about to link you to a place or two, but not anymore.

that's petty though in fairness. the OP was being specific but he/she was only getting lame responses.

• Advertisement

that's petty though in fairness. the OP was being specific but he/she was only getting lame responses.

Yeah it was petty, but telling the OP about a cheap 62 on ads hardly warrants that reaction.

Alright, here. One Google search found that in about 15 seconds. Dublin A&H stockist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Well EG's first response was letting him know where he could buy one. The thread went downhill fast after the OP's snippy reply.

Advertisement