Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercials Hurling Club

Options
  • 14-01-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone have any contact details of any of the mentors in Commericals Hurling Club by Rathcoole? I believe they have a Junior team (Jun E possibly).

Any help would be appreciated. Google has suprisingly little information.

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

You will probably have a better chance of getting info off this forumhttp://www.reservoirdubs.com/forum/index.php?board=16.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Trachtalai

email trachtalai@gmail.com you will get information from PRO.

Ronan : ronan@rmda.ie

Commercials Website due in the next few days

Commercialshurling.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hurleyburly

new commercials website is no online www.commercialshurlingclub.gaa.ie fantastic club fantastic mentors and the most smashing bunch of little hurlers i've ever seen! Tuesdays from 5-6 for little ones up to age 6 from 6pm-7pm for 6-8 yr olds all info on the website. U10 camogie team will be playing in pairc an Chrocaigh on Sep 11- the only way is up for Commercials Hurling Club! What's our colours ??? RED & GREEN!!!!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

I think that that Junior E team has disbanded. They conceded their games in the championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Gingy wrote: »
    I think that that Junior E team has disbanded. They conceded their games in the championship.

Yeah they have been struggling for the last couple of years for numbers. Pity - you never like to see lads giving up hurling. They have plenty coming through under age with should do them good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hurleyburly

I amn't too familiar with the older crew but defo up and coming juniors are doing great and great big numbers of players too hopefully there is a revival happening amongst us !!!did u check out the new website?

We had an issue with The Juniors management, so unfortunately we have parked it for a year. However
    We have big numbers at the intermediate level, massive influx at under age and are U15 are flying. We have quadrupled our paid membership in under 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Trachtalai wrote: »
    We had an issue with The Juniors management, so unfortunately we have parked it for a year.
    Gingy wrote: »

Couldn't field a team during May and June due to the Leaving Cert and were forced to pack it in :(. We will 100% have a team next year, I'll be involved personally and we'll do our best to give it a good go and win that elusive Junior Championship medal if you want to play? Everyone welcome :)

Plenty kids teams aswell if that's what your after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭DublinGAA96

Trachtalai wrote: »
    and are U15 are flying.

too right we are were the best team in the club!

Junior team back up and running. Had a panel of 20 players on Sunday last v Erin Go Bragh. We won.:D

After 2 good years our Junior Team is trying to recruit more players for the 2016 Season. We are an ambitious team and want to win something this year. The last 2 years we have lost a championship final, a league promotion final, the championship 1/4 final and the league semi-final!! We train twice a week with a match most weeks so it is a good set up.

Meeting for anyone interested in playing hurling tomorrow (Thursday 7th) at 8:30 in Commercials Hurling Club clubhouse.

Message me for further details if you like. :D

Advertisement