Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punky Reggae Party

Options
  • 14-01-2010 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Our next night is on the 29th of January. Dj's on the night are Trev that runs Trashed and Transmission, and worries outernational who runs Dancehall Styles in the Button Factory on Sundays. Both will be playing a mainly Ska/Reggae set. Once again - BYOB. http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?...5780852&ref=mfBPRP4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

jimmy-jazz wrote: »
    Our next night is on the 29th of January. Dj's on the night are Trev that runs Trashed and Transmission, and worries outernational who runs Dancehall Styles in the Button Factory on Sundays. Both will be playing a mainly Ska/Reggae set. Once again - BYOB. http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?...5780852&ref=mfBPRP4.jpg

i can't open facebook in here and the image isn't loading up. where's this on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭jimmy-jazz

whiterob81 wrote: »
    i can't open facebook in here and the image isn't loading up. where's this on?

It's on the 29th of this month in Seomra Spraoi - just off Mountjoy Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

€5 byob.

Only caught the very end of the last one but seemed like a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭1968

Poster image and Facebook link are working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

1968 wrote: »
    Poster image and Facebook link are working for me.

ah, the wonderful world of unfiltered web access

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭1968

gentle bump.

Advertisement