Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Dr in Naas

Options
  • 14-01-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have just moved to Naas and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a Lady Dr in Naas?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SueWho

Hiya! I am also reasonably new to Naas and was in the same situation as you just before Xmas- I rang a few doctors and none of them were taking new patients but then I rang Ballycane Surgery and they were glad to take me as a new patient and I saw a lovely female doctor called Cara Lonergan. I will def stick with her.

Someone had mentioned Caitriona Ni Bhraoin (Lakelands) as being a lovely female doctor but when I rang they said they weren't taking any new patients.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NaasNewbie

thanks a million i will try her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

SueWho wrote: »
    I saw a lovely female doctor called Cara Lonergan. I will def stick with her.

stick with her or in her??? :cool::cool:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

_SONIC_, this isn't After Hours. If you don't have something constructive to add, please don't post.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

Dr Aoife Kavanagh Main Street Medical Centre, 17 South Main Street, Naas, Co. Kildare Category: Doctors - General Practitioners in NaasPhone#: 045-898875
    Been there a few times she in her 30's, friendly, good manner and knows her stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dogwithabone

According to the Irish College of General Practitioners Aoife Kavanagh isn't a registered GP. As far as I know she is a doctor but I'm guessing there's some additional training that regular doctors have to undergo to become GPs. She's also in her 40s rather than 30s but that shouldn't make any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,521 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Sallins Medical Centre, really sound dr, the OH goes to her. Beside Super Valu in Sallins

Advertisement