Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to bring grant acceptance letter?

Options
  • 14-01-2010 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Just received my maintenance grant acceptance letter and im not not sure of where to bring it to show the college Ive been accepted.

Is it in Block A across from the LT lecture rooms or is it in Block F at the reception?

Also would I get the refund of registration fee form in the same place to get the student service charge refunded?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Swamps wrote: »
    Is it in Block A across from the LT lecture rooms

Yes. A60 I think is the number.
    Swamps wrote: »
    Also would I get the refund of registration fee form in the same place to get the student service charge refunded?

The registration fee is refunded around when the grants are given out so you wont get the refund immediately. There is no form, once they see your acceptance letter they'll see that you are due to be refunded your €1500.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

Advertisement