Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Lead Singer / Lyricist : Dublin

Options
  • 14-01-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Enthusiastic and Driven Front Man or Woman wanted for an alternative dance beat driven rock band. Some one with a distinctive voice with the ability to sing low and sweet and loud and confrontational would be great, people with quirky / strange voices will definitely be considered, a strong stage presence is a definite must but the band most likely wont be gigging in the near future with the writing and recording of an album the first priority.

Only serious people will be entertained all other members at present have been part of the Irish music scene for a number of years and are or have been involved in bands with record deals. sounds silly but we want someone with a professional attitude and professional ability. If you can provide demos for our listening that would be great but we will organize a jam to get the ball rolling and meet people.

Band Name: None as yet
    Band Genre: Rock / Dance / Alternative / Electro
    Band Location: Dublin

Influences: everything
    Potentially sounds like: The Killers / Muse / Modest Mouse / The Temper trap / The Big Pink / Pink Floyd / Red Hot chilli peppers a big mix of the lot really

Positions Available: Lead Singer + Lyricist (Ability to play instruments is not required but would be a bonus)

Desired Age Range: 25-35
    Available Sound Samples: Yes upon request.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I just want to say thank you for taking the time to put together a well-written and informative post. Best of luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 musiccollab

No problem whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Stairway Studio

pm sent

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 MickBeth

I'm an Experianced singer (22) who would be willing to audition.....
    if you want any further info on my abilities Pleas feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

pm sent

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

I sent you a pm with no reply.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Lordsnutchi

PM sent.

• Advertisement

Still looking for more interested people before we set a date for having people in studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dbocky

Alright mate, you find anyone yet?

Got much stuff recorded yourself?

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Magda_m

Hi My name is magda.I am 23. I am an experienced singer.
    If You are still looking for musician my email is mzagorowska@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lee fishburn

I'm a 28yr old experienced vocalist. Would love to hear some of your stuff. My old band demo is back in england but if i could audition that would be great. let me know. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dulli

Hi guys,

dont know if im too late with a reply here, but your project sounds intriguing. I'm a 32 year old male singer/songwriter/lyricist, have recently been providing vocals with an electronic outfit. It takes up very little time and would looking for something a bit more serious, focused and professional. Have a listen at www.myspace.com/powerstatefailure and www.myspace.com/thecourageconsort. PM me if you like what you hear.

dulli wrote: »
    Hi guys,

dont know if im too late with a reply here, but your project sounds intriguing. I'm a 32 year old male singer/songwriter/lyricist, have recently been providing vocals with an electronic outfit. It takes up very little time and would looking for something a bit more serious, focused and professional. Have a listen at www.myspace.com/powerstatefailure and www.myspace.com/thecourageconsort. PM me if you like what you hear.

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ManonR

I'm probably waay over the deadline at this stage but thought I'd reply just in case. I'm a 24 year old singer/songwriter who plays the guitar and is good at layering vocal harmonies on recordings (or so I've been told). I'm a sound junkie and am willing to try all the genres of music I can! To see for yourself... www.myspace.com/aphroditelion

ManonR wrote: »
    I'm probably waay over the deadline at this stage but thought I'd reply just in case. I'm a 24 year old singer/songwriter who plays the guitar and is good at layering vocal harmonies on recordings (or so I've been told). I'm a sound junkie and am willing to try all the genres of music I can! To see for yourself... www.myspace.com/aphroditelion

PM Sent

• Advertisement

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pacokeyar

I will be interested as well

Male singer

Own site on www.pacokeyar.com with samples

Am I still on time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sangtango

greetings all,

If it's not too late, I'm very interested. I used to lead sing in a band in Dublin called the Kerbs. I've a good voice, wide range, potential to be quirky:rolleyes:.

Very interested in recording. I'm writing and playing guitar, currently.

tbeau78@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spirit26

Hi, just wondering if you've found someone for your band yet? I'm a 25 year old soprano singer, with a powerful melodic voice, capable of most styles and genres of singing. I also come from a modelling background but mainly I really love to sing so give me a shout if your still interested.

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 arronj

Hey, hope im not too late...

Im a 23 year old singer-songwriter with some keyboard / Synths.

I have recently set up a home studio and im currently working on some original stuff, using production suites such as Reason.All in the very early stages.
    Id be very interested in joining musicians with some experience as i still have alot to learn. I dont have any vocals recorded but i would definitely be up for an audition.I can sing just about anything.

Im very into late 70's early 80's stuff.
    Influence include : Fleetwood Mac, Dire Straits, ELO, David Bowie, Kate Bush, Roxy Music and Human League but to name a few.

If your interested in meeting up, let me know...

Defo have what it takes to do this, no ****in about.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 38 emsnui

Hey im 23 and a female vocalist. Im currently looking for a band. I hav a lot of experience and love doing gigs.

emilie.daly@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lovemusicxx

I'm 17 and very serious about becoming a singer, I also wright.
    If your willing to give me a shot please send me an email address I can send a demo to or a location to audition
    hope im not to late

Advertisement