Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally been accepted for the grant, what next?

Options
  • 14-01-2010 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Well I have finally received the letter stating that I am eligible for the maintenance grant since applying in august.

Now im not sure what to do next?

Will the college get word from the VEC that ive been accepted or do i need to bring in the acceptance letter to them to start off the payments?

Also the refund of the €1500 registration fee, do i need to do anything to get it back or will it get put into my bank account automatically by the college?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Yeh you need to show the college your acceptance letter. They usually sort out the rest.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Swamps

Ah right, thanks for that. Just have to figure out where in the college to bring it now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i brought my letter to reception.

they gave me 2 forms to fill out, and made a copy of the acceptance letter i got from the vec.

the forms were
    1> bank account details
    2> request for refund of the registration fee of €1500

Advertisement