Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Piercing Dublin

Options
  • 14-01-2010 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm getting this done at the weekend. Snakebite are charging €55 according to their website. The place in Stephens Green is only €35 iirc.

Where do you think I should go? Anywhere else besides these places? I'd like to get it done for around the €35 mark but quality of work is most important of course!

Anywhere out of town on the southside Luas line, to save me going into city centre?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Theshedog

Dont know of any out side town myself, but im sure there are loads. I got my labret piereced yers ago in miss fantasia on south william street (across from the hideout) they were priced well and a good place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Your man in Adonis is a gimp.

There's also Bodyshock in Temple Bar on Crow St. AFAIK they do a piercing of the week, where a piercing is 25euro. So you could try there to see if your in luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

When I was getting it done I looked around as well and ended up paying the €55 which seemed to be standard at the time (about 3 years ago).

Personally I'm always a bit suspicious when someone is undercutting the competition by that much in price but it is just a personal preference so if you have word of mouth on the piercer and think they're up to scratch then go for it :)

I've had a few done in Swords so I don't think I can help on the venue but there's a lot of advice as to reputable places in other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

hunter164 wrote: »

Want to back that up with some reasoning or is it just a personal dislike. If there's no good reason for this then I'm going to have to issue an infraction.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Myself and my wife have had piercings from Glen and he knows his stuff..Always found Adonis excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Have you ever been pierced there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

Check out does the €35 price in Wild Cat (Stephen's Green) include the jewelry, cos sometimes if the prices are much cheaper, they are charging for jewelry separately, so the prices are similar in the end! Also, I've been pierced in both places (although got my nipples pierced in Ms Fantasia and V2 Carlow) and they are both very professional!

Want to back that up with some reasoning or is it just a personal dislike. If there's no good reason for this then I'm going to have to issue an infraction.
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    Have you ever been pierced there?

Yes I have been pierced by him. I went in to get my right ear pierced by him, as I already had my left done. I asked him to do it level with the other and he done it way off. He had more interest in his 2 friends that came in just as he was about to pierce me. Also when I was leaving me ear was pouring blood and he didn't care jus told me to take a tissue and that was that.

Fair enough.Ive had good experiences with him and so have other people Ive recommended and you havent.He may have been having an off day but I still wouldnt class him as a "gimp".

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Fair enough.Ive had good experiences with him and so have other people Ive recommended and you havent.He may have been having an off day but I still wouldnt class him as a "gimp".

Ok then he was very arrogant and up his own hole. How's that?

It doesn't cost you anything to be pleasant to someone who's paying you.

• Advertisement

Ok then he was very arrogant and up his own hole. How's that?

Jesus--Do you have to be so crude and aggressive??Can you not just leave it "I had a bad experience with them"???

Sorry but I find bad manners the worst trait in a person.

Sorry but I find bad manners the worst trait in a person.
    It doesn't sound like your treatment there was very considerate, but I have to say, your comments about him reflect just as badly back on you.

Ah well, I have a hole in me ear that's very low down compared to the other and I'm facing slicing me ear for them to look the same.

On the other hand I have no problem recommending Snakebite and Kay and Aine in Wildcat.

Ah well, I have a hole in me ear that's very low down compared to the other and I'm facing slicing me ear for them to look the same.

On the other hand I have no problem recommending Snakebite and Kay and Aine in Wildcat.
    Does sound fairly messed up. Would you consider taking that one out, and letting it heal up, so that you can re-start from scratch with that ear and have it balanced?

I've thinking about doing it in the summer when I get out of school.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Just an update to let you know I got it done in BodyShock in Temple Bar. Really great experience and the guy did a great job. Looks even better than I thought it would. €50

It is really sore for just 2 seconds when it's being done, but after that mine was totally painless. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

Congrats ClutchIt :D

I'd a similar experience wrt to the pain for 2 seconds and then fine after. The only problem for me was resisting the urge to have a lil look in Subway 5 mins after ;)

Glad it went so well for you!

Advertisement