Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Old UCD email

• 14-01-2010 8:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ yoyohead

Hey,

Just wondering can anyone help me log into my old UCD email. I left UCD in 2002 and I would like to check my old emails. I have my email address and password but I can't find how to log in...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭ Time Magazine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ yoyohead

Thanks but it didn't work...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 pathway33

will your student ID and password work on UCD Connect on the main www.ucd.ie page? I've heard of people who have left ucd and can still use this

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭ rainbow kirby

After 8 years out, it's unlikely - I know they changed how student email addresses are structured in about 2003/04 so if nothing else it probably would have disappeared then.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,336 Mod ✭✭✭✭ convert

I doubt you'll still be able to log in after that length of time. From what I've heard, I think the accounts of 'graduated' students are de-activated in the September/October after you've finished your finals (assuming, of course, you're not continuing further study).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ yoyohead

Ah ok, thanks anyway!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭ Red Alert

You mean an address like [email protected]? Think that server is long gone by now.

Advertisement