Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TA111 - Accounting Timetable

Options
  • 14-01-2010 2:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping to go to IT Tallaght next year to do the
    TA111 - Bachelor Degree in Business - Accounting
    course.
    I'd hopefully be entering into year three.
    Can anyone give me an idea of the time table for year three for this year ?
    I want to see if it would be feasible for me to work a few nights per week while doing the course.

Thanks,
    phantom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I've worked part-time since first year and my hours in third year were significantly smaller then the hours of first and second year. You'll be grand to have a part-time job if you feel you can keep up with the work. The hours don't go beyond 6pm on the day courses and most days you will be finished by 5pm if not before.

I do Computer Science so it's not the Accounting course but the above is how most courses seemed to be run.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Thanks Teferi,

What time to lectures normally start in the morning ?
    This is what I'm worried about the most, as I will be working at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

It changes each year. In third year you are unlikely to get many 9am starts and will more likely be 10am or 11am. Again, in my experience. Your course may be different :)

Advertisement