Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laughter lounge best time to arrive?

Options
  • 14-01-2010 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am planning on heading to the laughter lounge in dublin this weekend. It says door 7pm, free cocktail 7-7.30 and show starts 8.30.

I have no interest in the cocktail but I want to make sure that I get reasonably good seats (just 2 people). I also don't want to spend ages waiting for the acts to start.
    What time does it start to fill up?
    If I arrive at 8pm will it still be mostly free seats? What about 7.30 etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

if you want really good seats id say the earlier the better, the guest list seem to have the front couple of rows dependfing on the night you go on, by 8 it is fairly packed, id say closer to half 7 the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 john98

Nice one. what time does the show usually end at?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

john98 wrote: »
    Nice one. what time does the show usually end at?

about half 10-11 including the break, and depending on how long the comedian wants to ramble for!

Advertisement