Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you include your Junior Cert on the UCAS from for the UK?

Options
  • 13-01-2010 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

Can someone please answer this, the deadline is on the 15th

Is it just the leaving or do you include the junior?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I just included the Leaving Certificate on my application last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

Ok, did you get in and what did you study?

I was offered a place in University of Ulster, Jordanstown and conditional offers from two other unis in England but I went to TCD instead. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

Cool what did you study

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 KatieBlueEyes

I just put my leaving results - and the deadline has been moved to the 22nd x

Hub wrote: »
    Can someone please answer this, the deadline is on the 15th

Is it just the leaving or do you include the junior?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 KatieBlueEyes

Larianne wrote: »
    I was offered a place in University of Ulster, Jordanstown and conditional offers from two other unis in England but I went to TCD instead. :)

what does conditional offers mean? my teacher tried 2 explain it but i still havent a clue?
    is it when they offer you a place but you still have to get the right results to be accepted?

Yes, that's exactly it. As you are applying now, who knows what you will get in the leaving cert. They obviously have a certain grade criteria that has to be met along with what you've written in your personal statement.

So conditional means you've got the place on condition you meet the examination requirements.

Sometimes, I think, there can be a little bit of lee-way with regards to this. And then of course, there is clearing in August. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gwendal

i don't know if you have to but i did include mine. the leaving cert are the important ones anyway.

the deadline is the 22nd now due to the bad weather

Advertisement