Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Radio problems

Options
  • 13-01-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi All,

This is probably in the wrong place but hopefully someone can help me, I have had my car in the garage recently and had the battery changed, when I got the car back the radio won’t work. It’s looking for a code but I don’t know where to get the code. I have tried looking in the manual but there is nothing there about it. Would anyone know where I could get the code from? It’s a 01 Renault Clio; I couldn’t find a make for the radio.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

ask the garage man to put it right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

Sometimes owners take the precaution of writing down the radio code somewhere on the radio itself! take out the radio and look for a four (usually) digit number in felt tip or on a sticker, check out the bay that the radio sits into also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

take out the ashtray and have a look at the back, the code may be on a sticker there somewhere

probably not though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

take out your radio
    take down serial no
    ring local renault garage for code

should have no prob giving you the code,u might need to have ur cars log book handy just in case

Advertisement