Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mega Monster Munch - (new ones)

Options
  • 13-01-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Bought a packet of these todays ( Walkers, Roast Beef flavour),
    although they look the same (size wize) this isn't the flavour I remember form the late 80s. Can anybody remember the flavours from that time, there was a picture and story of a cyclops on the back if memory serves.

love this retro forum btw!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

When I was a nipper in the 80's the only ones available were spicy flavour.

Lived on them and skittles...how I'm not 60 stone and toothless is beyond me :D

MonsterMunch-Spicy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

can remember the spicy ones and the pickled onion ones from the 80s,fecking savage :D sometimes ya would bite into one of the spicy ones and there seemed to be more spice than on any other one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

jum4 wrote: »
    Bought a packet of these todays ( Walkers, Roast Beef flavour),
    although they look the same (size wize) this isn't the flavour I remember form the late 80s. Can anybody remember the flavours from that time, there was a picture and story of a cyclops on the back if memory serves.

love this retro forum btw!!:D

Yeah and for years I kept checking the packets for a new story cause the cyclops story had a number on it? something like monster story number <(Random guess) I always wanted a new story :(

Advertisement