Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make money in daytime club organising

Options
  • 13-01-2010 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am looking for promoters for Day-time clubbing sessions in Dublin city. Make money and have a great day....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Daytime clubbing? As in people going nuts at midday in a club?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Sounds good if done properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

would be interested in this, have you a venue in mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Sounds good to me! any more details?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Is this not that place that the lads attempted to get Laundry up off the ground?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Me and a friend have been toying with the idea of this for a while, his family will soon be aquiring a pub with an early liecense, think it can open at around 7 or so.

Our plan is to put on an early session every saturday for the freaks of the world (us included) that will still be up since friday night with techno and house djs, still just a pipe dream at the moment tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

SteveDon wrote: »
    Me and a friend have been toying with the idea of this for a while, his family will soon be aquiring a pub with an early liecense, think it can open at around 7 or so.

Our plan is to put on an early session every saturday for the freaks of the world (us included) that will still be up since friday night with techno and house djs, still just a pipe dream at the moment tho.

7am? Cool idea, it takes thinking outside the box to get around these stupid licensing laws alright :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

SteveDon wrote: »

Isn't this what the White Horse were at post-McGruders? How did that end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

yeah very hard to keep these lasting. once the gards get wind of it, the eyes will be on you and you're pretty much ****ed imo. slatterys on capel street was a good spot for afternoon clubbing, the white horse was good but went crap when all the sunday world heads started going to it.

but sunday afternoon clubbing is imo probably the best time of the week i've had in a club anywhere in the world, be it space, bora bora or the chancery...three clubs on the tips of many a tongue reading this ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭brianc27

these day time clubs are disgusting places, they mainly consist of funky house music and horrible cvnts, theres only been 1 or 2 places over the years that ive seen do it right and they usually got infested by the horrible early house crew after a while once word got out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement