Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WORD 2007

Options
  • 13-01-2010 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I'm doing a project for school in word 2007, and i have both pictures and text boxes in the document. But when i highlight a picture and change its wrapping to infront of text, the whole document messes its self up and half my text boxes disappear, i think they just move off the page.

is there anyway of seeing every open text box and picture and everything that you have open on the document, so i can locate them.

Need help fast thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Im not entirely sure about what the exact problem is. what you could try, however, is to create a new MS Word file and then slowly copy-and-paste all of your existing document into it. This way, you will only have to deal with one issue at a time as it crops up.

Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭homer911

What View are you using - click the View ribbon and ensure that Print Layout is selected

Re items moving off the page - yes, I've seen this many times, particularly after changing the Text Wrapping properties - just drag it back to where you want it to be. This should only affect the actual image or text box being changed though, so cant understand how your whole document is getting messed up

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Bizzi Lizzy

If you are typing, then press return, then insert your picture, then press return again, and continue typing the document, and you go back and click on your picture and make it in front of text all you are doing is putting your text behind the picture. You have to go back to the last sentence before the picture and press return as many times as it fits under the picture (with the returns hidden behind the picture). I hope I'm making sense.

Advertisement