Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just finished phase 4 what to do now?

Options
  • 13-01-2010 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I'm just after succesfully completing phase 4, passed with Merit.I am currently unemployed and was wondering if anyone knows whether the ESB are taking on redudant apprentices again this yr.I asked my fas advisor today but she does not know if they will be doing the same scheme again as lst yr.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Best thing is to ring your local Fas services to business office. They will take your name, and you might get something that way. I know someone who did that, and he got 2 offers from companies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭clinchy

seems the whole country is looking to the esb for employment , best of luck finding a job

Advertisement