Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has this happened to anyone?

Options
  • 13-01-2010 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey girlies

Need a little advise..
    I'm on the pill and took it two months in a row without a break.. I admit that I was very slack taking it these two months as, missing 2, 3 days and then taking it again.. I came off it for the break on Saturday.. however over the past two weeks my boobs got a lot bigger as in, I couldn't wear my bra cause it was so tight, my nipples are constantly sore since then and always 'perky'. I've also had no desire anymore for alcohol, constantly hungry, tired with a love for loadsa oranges and macaroni n cheese:eek:.. I figure I'm looking in to things to much but we'll see..
    The thing is the next day when I came off the pill I had very faint, as in a tiny bit of brown blood on Sunday and Monday and now nothing.. seeing the blood I thought I was safe but as it was only a few tiny spots and nothing anymore i'm not to sure.
    Has this happened to anyone before? Not sure how I feel about the situation anymore.. sorry for the long post and ramble:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The only way to know is to do a test.

IF you pills 1 pill then you are meant to use extra contraception for 7 days, so there was a window of importunity for you to get pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Dfens

Sounds like you suspect you might be pregnant, and some of what you've described would fit the bill (although these symptoms also go with preparation for period arrival!). Slight bleed could be due to implantation of embyro in uterus. Craving for oranges I got at an early stage in my last pregnancy - Folic acid...
    Only sure way to know is to buy a pregnancy test I'm afraid if nothing else happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lilady

Thanks guys.. I know I should do a test but I guess I have the fear of what it might say, I know that sounds silly but I suppose it's the only way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

Lilady wrote: »
    Thanks guys.. I know I should do a test but I guess I have the fear of what it might say, I know that sounds silly but I suppose it's the only way...

well it aint gonna go away if you are. do the test and either know the truth or sleep very well tonite, one or the other. hope the result is the one you realy want. good luck.;)

Advertisement