Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art space/studio needed in Dublin

Options
  • 12-01-2010 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I know this question has been posed quite a few times BUT I was hoping someone might know of any artist spaces or studios available for rent in Dublin.
    I'm a student and on a budget so really I'm looking for somewhere verging on the cheaper side of things, with wifi, and 24 hour access would be great if possible...

Ideally I'd like to get a place in the next couple of weeks so any contacts would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 FR

Any joy for you?

I'm also looking for somewhere on South of city, and considering sharing with another - ket me know if you found anywhere?

thanks

Fán
    eims_ wrote: »
    I know this question has been posed quite a few times BUT I was hoping someone might know of any artist spaces or studios available for rent in Dublin.
    I'm a student and on a budget so really I'm looking for somewhere verging on the cheaper side of things, with wifi, and 24 hour access would be great if possible...

Ideally I'd like to get a place in the next couple of weeks so any contacts would be very much appreciated!

Advertisement