Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space needed in Dundalk - HELP!!!

Options
  • 12-01-2010 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I live in the town and have been searching for a property to buy or rent for months...

I have been looking for a shed/garage or even detatched house that I can use as a rehersal space and any place I would use I would sound proof so no one else is disturbed,

If I can get a detatched house I can live upstairs and use the downstairs for rehersal space etc

Estate agents are only interested in dealing with big money properties and I've not had any luck asking them about properties for sale under €100,000, daft has very few options too

My thinking is that there MUST be someone in town who has an idea for a place, or else someone with a big shed at the back of their house that they could rent in this economic climate for a few extra quid etc

I would consider anything, if anyone has any ideas...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I'll ask around but am not optimistic!

Best of luck!

Do you need a place to stay as well or is the rehersal space more important?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Switchead

Oh the rehersal space is all important, the place to stay aswell was only if i couldnt find a property suitable and had to go for say a house you know...

Im sadly not optimistic either, been looking for so long, you would think with the sheer volume of derelect buildings and buildings for rent in town something would turn up, especially with everyone struggling, in fact in the time i've been looking most of the places (commercial) in town have just been getting more and more run down because the rents are so high no one can rent them its crazy,

thanks for the comment! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Did you ever think of widening your search? Newry?

Advertisement