Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube - Changing the "Recommendations"

Options
  • 12-01-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi boarders!

I have a question about youtube. Hope this is the right place to post it!

Suppose someone was logged into their youtube account, and suppose this person was looking up some videos that if someone knew they were looking up might be a little embarrassing. Youtube then recommends videos based on previously watched videos. These related videos might cause equal degrees of blushing. Any idea how one might go about removing the videos that are related to the aforementioned "embarrassing" videos?

You know hypothetically....

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

I don't think youtube has anything to do with open source, but I am not sure where to move it to so you might get an answer!?

ps. try History - then Clear viewing history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Priapus

croo wrote: »
    I don't think youtube has anything to do with open source, but I am not sure where to move it to so you might get an answer!?

ps. try History - then Clear viewing history.

tried it - no luck. thanks anyway.

you can delete this thread if you want. I went to the YT users forum looking for info. there won't be much feedback on this, as it's not something that can be done directly.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

closing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement