Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO - 10 degree - 10 diploma

Options
  • 12-01-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

On the CAO application form is there much point in filling in 10 degree options and 10 diploma options ? I do not think I could find many diploma options I would be interested in to be honest. Should I just put down the ones I really want or would it make more sense to just fill in as many as I can incase no offer was forthcoming for the ones I really want ?

Comments

Yeah, you could just put down one if you want, and that's it. Usually people applying are advised to put all 10 in 'just in case' so you'll get something somewhere. It's a little different for mature students since there's an interview/application instead of just points.

Advertisement