Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From the Attic

Options
  • 12-01-2010 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Found the following in the attic!

Old famicom, controllers, supertab, playstation controller and VCD addon?! Super magic card, donkey kong circus and some light guns and old snes carts us and eu!

pics attached

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Nice finds! This is why we need to raid attics :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You taking offers on that stuff?
    Please, post a list of the stuff you can part with and I'll make an offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

Yeah wanna sell the lot I reckon, can put it in adverts as I reckon mods dont want me to sell it here, from the pics there is

Two lightguns for psx, one blue third party one, one grey one (forget for what game)

One third party dragon snes controller

Two official snes controller

One official famicom controller

Multitap

Donkey Kong Circus (just saw what they go for! Jaysus!)

Starfox (USA I think) Snes Cart

Super Magic Card (24m)

Donkey Kong Super Scope Cart

Mario Kart Cart

Converter Cart

Few psx mem cards

Psx Movie Adaptor (to play vcd)

Some other yolk I dunno what it is :)

Super Magic Card and Famicom need a good clean. Zero idea what works and might need a PSU here and there :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Well, a trading sticky has been approved so if you want to swap for anything you could there.

I might be interested in the Super Famicom if it's FS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Thanks for the memories dude! Rainy day back home in ireland too I see... ... :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

bigpoppa wrote: »
    Donkey Kong Circus (just saw what they go for! Jaysus!)

If you have the box, it could be worth upwards of 5 times what it is loose - collectors who WANT/NEED these, need the boxes too.

It's not something to be leaving overhanging a ledge like that!

dont have the box but the unit is in good nick, off to get some batteries for it now and hope to bejaysus it powers up :)

Flogged the famicom and the super magic card, any takes for the rest (which is mostly tat admittedly) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I'd like Super Mario Kart, as it seems to be the US version. And SNES controllers if you have them.

MontgomeryClift no worries, pm me and we can sort something out.

Put batteries in Donkey Kong Circus yesterday and works great so thank god for that, one on ebay now for 200 quid! anyone on here want to make me an offer before I send it to ebay?

(I know I am mercenary with my old collection but I am broke:)

Morning, still have these bits to offload, offers from anyone?

Two lightguns for psx, one blue third party one, one grey one (forget for what game)

One third party dragon snes controller

Two official snes controller

One official famicom controller

Multitap

Donkey Kong Circus Game and Watch

Starfox (USA I think) Snes Cart

Super Scope Cart

Mario Kart Cart

Converter Cart

Few psx mem cards

Playstation One (Psx) Movie Adaptor (to play vcd)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Do you have a superscope to go with the cart?
    How much were you thinking for the Game and Watch?

Hiya

No dont have the scope, make me an offer on the stuff!

Thx

Advertisement