Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists That Accept Medical Card In Waterford City

Options
  • 12-01-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

As above does anyone know of a dentist/s that accept medical cards in waterford city, also just how differently are you treated when you arrive in with a medical card, if at all??

Thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

there's a dentist down by to McLoughins pub, by Garter Lane. He is an absoulte gent and the last time i was there he took the medical card. was treated no differntley. I'm sorry i don't know the name but you could look it up in Golden Pages.

Also, my friends attends the dentist at the side of where Pennys is (the newly built one, think its next to that lock shop).

The only problem is a lot of dentists aren't taking in new patients. It's nothing to do with medical card or not. You need to win the receptionist over. If you are in pain explain and tell her you have no dentist but you need to see someone. She should be able to tell you what the situation is or refer you to someone who will take the medical card.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 08mor

Cheers for that. much appreciated

Advertisement