Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

book

Options
  • 12-01-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Mods I hope it is ok to put this here.
    People I am looking for a book that came out I think about 8 months ago it is written by a medium/psychic that helps the guards in their investigations.
    The book itself is her live story and has angel in the title.
    sorry I know it is a bit vague but if anybody knows what I am talking about it would be a great help.
    I am looking for the authors name and title of the book please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Have you had a look through here to see if you recgonise it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Bit vague... but it's probably Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne.

Thought it was woeful myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Bit vague... but it's probably Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne.

Thought it was woeful myself...

Yes thats it.I heard it was good a bit dissapointed that you did not like it.
    Have you read
    Joseph Power
    "The man who see's Dead people"
    That was the only book I have read on the subject and thought it was great.So I was thinking Angels in My Hair was something along the same links .I might check them out
    Thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I havent read it but I brought a copy for my friend and well it didnt get the best reviews either said twas ok but a little bit depressing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

i read angels in my hair...thought it was wonderfull,a very uplifting read.

• Advertisement
Advertisement