Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best.Pokémon.Ever.

Options
  • 12-01-2010 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

Well,what would it be? Mine has to be Magikarp,he's so awfully crap and then when he evolves he's broken-ly powerful.Who's idea was that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Well,what would it be? Mine has to be Magikarp,he's so awfully crap and then when he evolves he's broken-ly powerful.Who's idea was that?

Eh, what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

If Magikarp is only powerful when he evolves then surely Gyrados would be your best pokémon ever?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Eh, what?

I assume that means he's so powerful that he "breaks" the game by allowing you to easily get past parts that might have been difficult otherwise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I can only pick one?!?! I can't! I love 'em all!

I can only pick one?!?! I can't! I love 'em all!

*sings* Gotta catch 'em all! You teach me and I'll teach you... Pooooookeeeeemooooooon!

*cough*
    Couldn't fight the urge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i know im gonna say someone now,a nd then be reminded of a better one later, but i always loved squirtle, polywhirl, dugtrio, geodude.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

*sings* Gotta catch 'em all! You teach me and I'll teach you... Pooooookeeeeemooooooon!

*cough*
    Couldn't fight the urge.

Our courage will pull us through! You teach me and I'll teach you Pooooooookééééééééémoooooooon!

I'm unbelievably loving this forum :D

Our courage will pull us through! You teach me and I'll teach you Pooooooookééééééééémoooooooon!

I'm unbelievably loving this forum :D

Meh, I was too lazy to check my lyrics :D

Can't get my laptop to do fadas either so I'm forever doomed to sound like a clueless parent - "I just don't understand these pokEmons".

I drew an Anime guy in art and my art teacher said it looks like one of those Pokémons =/

I got a Gyarados by accident.
    That Magikarp dealer ripped me off so bad!
    But it was worth it in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Bidoof:
    74054168420070605194002.jpg
    Just look at him her.

I drew an Anime guy in art and my art teacher said it looks like one of those Pokémons =/

I was watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and got asked what I was doing still watching Pokemons.

I can think of at least 3 things wrong with that question :rolleyes:

I got a Gyarados by accident.
    That Magikarp dealer ripped me off so bad!
    But it was worth it in the end.

Haha, yeah but you can't not buy that Magikarp. It's like the unwritten law.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

I seen an episode of the anime the other day and the magikarp dude sold a magikarp painted like a feebas to team rocket, that was pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Charizard. Always charizard ...............followed by squirtle

I was a charizard man for like my first month or so of knowing of pokémon... but since then there can only be one winner and thats Zapdos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

..I've always like Eevee ..& all it's evolutions ...I'm a sucker for cutesy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Butterfree. Loved Ash's ones story in the anime and I always found him pretty powerful in the game against AI.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mcginleyireland

Best Pokémon ever or favourite Pokémon ever? I've a Shaymin plush. He's awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Duh! It has to be Ditto! They can become any kind of Pokémon.

But my fav pokémon is probably Togakiss :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

RBY Mewtwo is the best Pokémon ever.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

For me it's Charizard, hands down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Gotta be Glaceon. Mostly because mine in SS is the strongest 'mon I've ever trained. Umbreon is also cool, but crap battlewise.

Raichu. That bitch is fast, strong and has a huge learnset. Plus they're so kyoooot :D
    After that comes pretty much every electric Pokémon. Electrics are just brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

That's easy... Pikachu! He's awesome in the Nintendo Smash Bros. game series and is very powerful to boot.

Pikachu-super-smash-bros--brawl-84741_400_329.jpg

Electrics are best

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not too keen on electrics really. Particularly considering how common moves like Earthquake are.

Advertisement