Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificates etc to send with CAO...HELP

Options
  • 12-01-2010 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey people, hope all your applications are going well..
    I am doing my CAO at the moment, everything is going ok but having read the handbook a couple of times i still cant get a clear answer on this;

Do I need to send a copy of my Junior Cert results with the CAO...?

I ask becasue, firstly, I am applying as a mature student and did not do my Leaving cert, only the Junior, and from what iv read in CAO handbook, it says that CAO obtains state examination certificates themselves.. But, another section i read said you must send them?! So now im lost and cant get a straight answer anywhere, so if anyone knows then please, please let me in on the secret?LOL

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I would. You can get them from your old school usually or the state examination commission.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

****... I wonder how long that will take to have them sent out cos there isnt much time left!

Thanks hun

Advertisement